Hi
Just wondered if anyone had issues with the BIOS popping up as per the attached screenshot? It appears when it's rebooted or powered off and back on (it's a re-purposed XG 115)
Once I ESC out of it, the unit boots and works perfectly with the latest OPNsense on it, but it's a bit of a pain having to connect to it via the serial console every time an update needs a reboot, or the power goes out!
I've put a new CMOS battery in there, reset the settings to default, but none of that helped. I've also tried to re-install OPNsense incase something was up with the UEFI boot.
Any ideas to try would be amazing?
Just wondered if anyone had issues with the BIOS popping up as per the attached screenshot? It appears when it's rebooted or powered off and back on (it's a re-purposed XG 115)
Once I ESC out of it, the unit boots and works perfectly with the latest OPNsense on it, but it's a bit of a pain having to connect to it via the serial console every time an update needs a reboot, or the power goes out!
I've put a new CMOS battery in there, reset the settings to default, but none of that helped. I've also tried to re-install OPNsense incase something was up with the UEFI boot.
Any ideas to try would be amazing?
"