Please excuse me if this isn't being posted in the correct place or has been addressed.
Is there a way to setup my OPNsense router to block or hide all LAN devices from seeing or interacting with each other?
This is something I've been wondering about for a while but after I saw this video I made me want to do this even more.
Is this possible? Is there a way to request such a feature to be added to OPNsense? Or is it there and I am just ignorant of its existence?
Any help is appreciated.
Is there a way to setup my OPNsense router to block or hide all LAN devices from seeing or interacting with each other?
This is something I've been wondering about for a while but after I saw this video I made me want to do this even more.
I would really very much like to keep my devices from doing anything more than using my network to access the WAN. I do not have wifi anymore; I have gone 100% ethernet. I just use the network to get devices on the internet. I don't need the LAN for transferring files or anything like that. I just want all devices to be invisible and inaccessible to each other.
Is this possible? Is there a way to request such a feature to be added to OPNsense? Or is it there and I am just ignorant of its existence?
Any help is appreciated.
"