I cited "Reporting: Health" and "Reporting: Unbound DNS" as examples of good usability. I don't necessarily look for consistency.
I think it is appropriate to regard functions that operate temporarily such as "DNS Lookup" and "Trace Route" as diagnostic functions. And regarding the diagnostic function, I think it makes sense to display "Settings" first.
However, since "Automatic Discovery" is a function that operates continuously, wouldn't it be appropriate to regard it as a reporting function? And regarding the reporting function, I think it is appropriate to display the report results first from a usability perspective.
I think it is appropriate to regard functions that operate temporarily such as "DNS Lookup" and "Trace Route" as diagnostic functions. And regarding the diagnostic function, I think it makes sense to display "Settings" first.
However, since "Automatic Discovery" is a function that operates continuously, wouldn't it be appropriate to regard it as a reporting function? And regarding the reporting function, I think it is appropriate to display the report results first from a usability perspective.
"