Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - yeraycito

#1
Notification services with multiple options and various events for which notifications can be received.

Plugin changelog: https://pkg.greelan.net/changelog/os-notify-greelan.html
#3
It's wonderful and excellent work—thank you very much.


#9
Quote from: Monviech (Cedrik) on January 28, 2026, 07:45:18 PMYou most likely did not change the interface in the selectpicker. It's "Floating" per default, but you should choose "LAN". There you can find your rules.


You were right, that was it.
#10
They're not even saved.
#11
Manual rules are not created.
#12
My exported rules after deleting the qfeed rule
#13
Clean installation of OpSense 26.1
I migrated the rules using the new wizard, but when importing them, I encountered an error due to a QFeeds rule that wasn't recognized because the plugin wasn't installed. I deleted the QFeeds rule and then exported the rules, but they failed to import again. Manually creating a rule on the new system also fails to save it. I had a snapshot taken before the migration, which I restored, but the problem persists.
#14
In my opinion, the plugin is useless; it should work like this:

https://github.com/netalertx/NetAlertX
#15
Incidentally, and speaking more generally, many systems allow the management of information and other things through Telegram bots; it would be interesting to add that functionality to Opnsense.