Web Server and Zenarmor

Started by Rockyuk, October 02, 2026, 10:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello Everyone,
I have a web server on my home network which runs perfectly. One of my domains expired awhile ago and I re-registered it recently. I also whitelisted/excluded it from within the policy. However it is still being blocked and seen as a deadsite. It is pointing to my server and I can access but it is showing a different IP when I try to install an SSL Certificate.

That's when I noticed it was still being blocked via Zenarmor. My other websites work fine it's just this new one. Any ideas on how I can resolve this please?

Thanks

Did you try to restart ZA engine after whitelisting it?

Regards,
S.
Networking is love. You may hate it, but in the end, you always come back to it.

OPNSense HW
N355 - i226-V | AQC113C | 16G | 500G - PROD

PRXMX
N5105 - i226-V | 2x8G | 512G - NODE #1
N100 - i226-V | 16G | 1T - NODE #2