Hello,
The pages should be accessibles now; there were some minor issues with the site's geographic exclusion settings.
No worries, I understand your point of view. I'm not trying to sell anything. What you'll find in my notebook (nope.breizhland.eu) is strictly for my personal use. I log my tests there, along with site translations for quick reference, cheat sheets, and so on. If others find it useful, that's great, but it's not the primary goal. To circle back to my previous message: all my tests are run on the CPU using SLMs (Small Language Models) with the lightest possible system footprint. The results aren't always perfect, but that's part of the game.
My colleagues didn't think a practical implementation was possible, but it turned out to be—thanks to automation tools (OpenTofu, Ansible, etc.) that dynamically manage the creation and teardown of SLMs as supplementary resources. Admittedly, at the individual SLM level, it's 10 times slower on a CPU, but it costs 25 to 30 times less. You can have multiple SLMs processing incident queues or work orders. I'm not claiming this is *the* solution, but others might well find it useful at some point. Or not. :-) I don't use an MCP server; I rely solely on custom-built corpora. Training and validation are based on JSONL files containing thousands of lines, which serve as the foundation for training these LoRAs.
As for my current project, I'm simply exploring ways to use SaaS-based LLMs while keeping sensitive information out of their reach. I don't claim the results will be definitive. We'll see—the project might not pan out—but I'll have learned a lot along the way.
Regarding firewall security, I completely agree. Adding an internal AI component only increases the attack surface; this test was intended solely to observe the potential outcome. Nothing was deployed to production based on this, and I certainly wouldn't recommend doing so—quite the opposite, in fact.
In any case, thanks for the feedback. Have a great day.
Pat.
I almost forgot: all these "projects" are merely PoCs and have no other value. They should not be put into production as-is.
The pages should be accessibles now; there were some minor issues with the site's geographic exclusion settings.
No worries, I understand your point of view. I'm not trying to sell anything. What you'll find in my notebook (nope.breizhland.eu) is strictly for my personal use. I log my tests there, along with site translations for quick reference, cheat sheets, and so on. If others find it useful, that's great, but it's not the primary goal. To circle back to my previous message: all my tests are run on the CPU using SLMs (Small Language Models) with the lightest possible system footprint. The results aren't always perfect, but that's part of the game.
My colleagues didn't think a practical implementation was possible, but it turned out to be—thanks to automation tools (OpenTofu, Ansible, etc.) that dynamically manage the creation and teardown of SLMs as supplementary resources. Admittedly, at the individual SLM level, it's 10 times slower on a CPU, but it costs 25 to 30 times less. You can have multiple SLMs processing incident queues or work orders. I'm not claiming this is *the* solution, but others might well find it useful at some point. Or not. :-) I don't use an MCP server; I rely solely on custom-built corpora. Training and validation are based on JSONL files containing thousands of lines, which serve as the foundation for training these LoRAs.
As for my current project, I'm simply exploring ways to use SaaS-based LLMs while keeping sensitive information out of their reach. I don't claim the results will be definitive. We'll see—the project might not pan out—but I'll have learned a lot along the way.
Regarding firewall security, I completely agree. Adding an internal AI component only increases the attack surface; this test was intended solely to observe the potential outcome. Nothing was deployed to production based on this, and I certainly wouldn't recommend doing so—quite the opposite, in fact.
In any case, thanks for the feedback. Have a great day.
Pat.
I almost forgot: all these "projects" are merely PoCs and have no other value. They should not be put into production as-is.
"