Great tutorial!
I'm aware that this is an older one, but since it still ranks well in search engines, it might be worth enriching it with some of the information from my 2024 conference talk.
The talk covers connecting OpenWrt → OPNsense → OCI using dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 BGP.
I'm adding this as the idea is to bring this information together in one place, making it easier for people trying to set up a similar configuration.
https://blog.dieschmitterlinge.de/publicaffairs/doag-2024-conference-exhibition/
HTH
I'm aware that this is an older one, but since it still ranks well in search engines, it might be worth enriching it with some of the information from my 2024 conference talk.
The talk covers connecting OpenWrt → OPNsense → OCI using dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 BGP.
I'm adding this as the idea is to bring this information together in one place, making it easier for people trying to set up a similar configuration.
https://blog.dieschmitterlinge.de/publicaffairs/doag-2024-conference-exhibition/
HTH
"