Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - peterwkc

#1
26.7 Series / Re: Default Deny / State Violation Rules
September 25, 2026, 04:39:02 AM
After 1 hour of running the fw, it get back to normal. Thread closed.
#2
26.7 Series / Default Deny / State Violation Rules
September 25, 2026, 04:33:31 AM
Dear all hacker, I did not touch my firewall for quite some time but after i woke up today. My whole internet is not working. Therfore, I try look out the firewall log then found out that all valid connection is drop by the firewall.

Please help me on this as i having no internet now.

#3
Glad you solved your problem
#4
Check for log file and see.
#5
I know IPS is not function in PPPOE.
#6
Quote from: seed on January 13, 2025, 05:15:29 PM1.: Disable Suricata on PPPoE interface
2.: run Memtest86+ to check for faulty ram modules. (Download the iso here: https://www.memtest.org/)
3.: replace Harddisk and reinstall OPNsense

I have Suricata IDS on PPPOE interface only.
#7
Quote from: Patrick M. Hausen on January 11, 2025, 11:58:53 AMThen why don't you post the "crash issue" here? None of us owns a crystal ball. The cause for your crashes is in that text!

Here it is the dmesg text.
 
#8
Previously, I encounter this error. Then I retry to delete the user then recreate user with simple password.
#9
Let me do nmap and vulnerability assessment.
#10
Quote from: borys.ohnsorge on January 10, 2025, 07:44:41 PMCheck if your reboots are not related to kernel panic's, there have been several threads on this topic recently.

I do have crash issue in the /var/log/dmesg. I using latest version.
#11
Dear all forumer, I'm plan to do penetration testing against my OPNSense router to see any weakness in it.
Do you guys know what tools in Kali Linux to use? Thanks in advance.
#12
What is your question?
#13
I have several cron job to periodic reset wan interface and now it is not working anymore. It doesn't renew my wan ip address anymore.
#14
Let me monitor few days and see.
#15
Thanks @Patrick