License Renewal

Started by Taunt9930, October 04, 2026, 08:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just checking - what is the best way to renew my Plus license?

I've got the email warning me it expires soon, the link inside takes me to TIP account settings. Eventually, I worked out I need to go top right from there to click on my username and select licenses (it would be helpful if the email link went straight there..).

It's not clear to me how I renew/extend - the only option appears to be 'Buy Licence' which takes me to the original packages page. Do I buy a new one here and it gets added to my existing subscription, or will I end up with a parallel license?

I'm keen to extend with the minimum of fuss. Thanks. 

That's great feedback and we will start working on improving it right away, thank you very much! In order to answer your question; in most cases auto-renew is enabled, you can manage that part on our website: https://qfeeds.com/account/ . If auto-renew is not enabled and the license expires then you need to purchase a new license and link it to the API key.

I understand the confusion and as mentioned promise to improve it.

|  Your Threat Intelligence Partner  |  qfeeds.com

Ahh, excellent thanks - it seems I have auto-renew already on, so no action required.

Correct! We've committed some changes to improve the communication around renewals. Next time it should be more clear ;) Thank you for your feedback and your trust in Q-Feeds.

|  Your Threat Intelligence Partner  |  qfeeds.com

I updated my credit card info just to be sure. It would be great if one could check the currently active payment method in the customer profile.
Deciso DEC750
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. (Isaac Asimov)

Hi Patrick! Thank you for your feedback as well. It only wasn't visible for customers who have purchased the license via our 'old' website. We've switched to the new website in July. As an early adopter you weren't able to see it. We've now backfilled the database so it should be visible for you as well.

|  Your Threat Intelligence Partner  |  qfeeds.com

Looks good! Thanks.
Deciso DEC750
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. (Isaac Asimov)