OPNsense 26.7 blocks LAN traffic

Started by ricksense, Today at 05:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Today at 05:27:00 PM Last Edit: Today at 05:44:57 PM by ricksense
Hi everyone,

I upgraded to OPNsense 26.7, but the default LAN pass rule no longer seems to work—I can't even access the web GUI from the LAN subnet. I have to disable the firewall (pfctl -d) via the console just to reach it. Since this is just a lab setup, I reset the firewall entirely and recreated the rule from scratch, but the issue persists. I'm not sure what I'm missing—could you help me troubleshoot this?
Thanks






What happens when you Enable all the Anti-Lock Out Rules for webGUI and SSH access ?

Or are they already Enabled ?!
Weird guy who likes everything Linux and *BSD on PC/Laptop/Tablet/Mobile and funny little ARM based boards :)

Quote from: nero355 on Today at 06:24:33 PMWhat happens when you Enable all the Anti-Lock Out Rules for webGUI and SSH access ?

Or are they already Enabled ?!

Yes, already enabled. Anyway, I fixed the problem(s) eventually, but I had to struggle a lot.
Very strange behavior compared to the old version.
Thanks

What exactly was your fix, please?
Deciso DEC750
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. (Isaac Asimov)