10G but reaching only 5-5.5gbps

Started by power13, August 30, 2026, 11:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I tested with a "Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Gateway UCG-Fiber" and I get 6Gbps up and down. So looks like, it was not necessarily the DEC750 :-). I tested through the Unifi device and from / to the Unifi device.

Have you tried to disable powerD?

Quote from: power13 on Today at 12:51:47 PMI tested with a "Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Gateway UCG-Fiber" and I get 6Gbps up and down. So looks like, it was not necessarily the DEC750 :-). I tested through the Unifi device and from / to the Unifi device.
Too bad I have not bookmarked all those horror stories about Ubiquiti UniFi Routers and 10 Gbps connections for moments like these... ^_^

Anyway...

Do yourself a favor and test it like this : https://forum.opnsense.org/index.php?topic=50846.msg268263#msg268263
IMHO the way to go in such cases :)
Weird guy who likes everything Linux and *BSD on PC/Laptop/Tablet/Mobile and funny little ARM based boards :)