opnsense.c0urier.net Fetching packages-26.7-amd64.tar failed, signature invalid

Started by wide, July 19, 2026, 12:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
opnsense.c0urier.net mirror seems to have broken packages-26.7-amd64.tar for 26.7 upgrade. Tried multiple times but every time same failure.

***GOT REQUEST TO UPGRADE***
Currently running OPNsense 26.1.11_10 (amd64) at Sun Jul 19 13:42:17 EEST 2026
Fetching packages-26.7-amd64.tar: ... failed, signature invalid
***DONE***


Hi Wide - Could you DM me your IP and a time frame of when you've run into this issue?

Hi,

am still seeing this issue today. 

I tried from the web ui, from the console.
I did a full scrub on my zfs -> no errors
I have 4.1 GB free space on my disk
I tried different repo servers

Any idea how to fix this ?

cheers
Michael

Might be the infamous SSL bug in libfetch on lossy connection.

Did you manage to get to 26.7 already? There is a new tool to diagnose this with.


Cheers,
Franco