Upgradethread 23.1.11_1 to 23.7

Started by seed, July 31, 2023, 03:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since you mentioned the keyword "gateways" check if this patch works or you.

https://forum.opnsense.org/index.php?topic=35363.0


If not it would be best to open a ticket on Github and be more specific - otherwise to all that you said in this thread I can answer with "Nope, works fine here on multiple firewalls" - so clearly there's something else in your particular setup that hasn't surfaced yet.


August 13, 2023, 05:48:15 PM #122 Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 11:51:04 PM by lilsense
OK. So, I rebuilt my OPNsense from scratch and switched over to ZFS.

on 23.7 version I saw no issues with the Surricata running in IPS mode.


edit: I meant 23.1.11 ... I seem to have this issue with Suricata on WAN interface even after 23.7.6.

Update seemed to relatively smooth.  It did get stuck the first time I was able to log back into the web UI with a message that the router was still booting up, tho it did report traffic, some services were not running (tho I was able to start them manually), and was not able to access the repos (reported no internet connection).  I nervously rebooted, and everything came back up perfectly, including VPN clients.