Archive > 22.7 Legacy Series

Opnsense cannot be reached when the cable for the LAN is reconnected

(1/2) > >>

brandl_it:
Hello, everyone,

following problem. My Opnsense works without any problems. I connected two network cables. 1 cable for WAN, which goes to the modem. 1 cable to switch for LAN/VLAN.

If I unplug the LAN cable and then plug it back in, Opnsense is no longer accessible. I need to restart Opnsense to get it working properly again.

The problem occurs on 2 different devices.

I hope for your support.

Regards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo zusammen,

folgendes Problem. Meine Opnsense funktioniert soweit ohne Probleme. Ich habe zwei Netzwerkkabel angeschlossen. 1 Kabel für WAN, welches zum Modem geht. 1 Kabel zum Switch für LAN/VLAN.

Stecke ich das LAN Kabel aus und dann wieder an, ist die Opnsense nicht mehr erreichbar. Ich muss die Opnsense neu starten, damit diese wieder ordnungsgemäß funktioniert.

Das Problem tritt auf 2 verschiedenen Geräten auf.

Ich hoffe auf eure Unterstützung.

Grüße

WN1X:
What hardware are you running OPNSense on?

brandl_it:
Hi Jim,

the System ist on this Hardware installed:

https://www.ipu-system.de/produkte/ipu641.html

WN1X:
Thank you for providing the hardware inventory. Are you able to connect via the serial interface? Have you tried connecting a monitor to see what is being displayed when the LAN is reconnected?

brandl_it:
Hello Jim,

I think I have found the problem. The error was caused by the Zenarmor plugin. I have also read several times that the current version should have a bug. Let's wait and see. Thanks for your help anyway.

Greetings

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version