International Forums > Japanese - 日本語

Translation Work Licence - ライセンス

(1/1)

dotike:
全体OPNsenseプロジェクトにあった、すべてのJP翻訳作業のためのライセンスは、2条項BSDライセンスの下で落ちる必要があります。
In accord with the entire OPNsense project, the licence for all JP translation work should fall under the 2-clause BSD licence.

古いpfSense JPの翻訳作業の用語はambigiousであるため、そのことを、このOPNsenseの翻訳作業は、新鮮な開始されます。
With that, because the terms of the old pfSense JP translation work is ambigious, this OPNsense translation work will be starting fresh.

古い作品をここで参照することができます。
The old work can be referenced here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pfsense/pfsense/07cf6e6e0454dc730f2916e54bbf2b9a569fc812/usr/local/share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/pfSense.po
(Taguchiさんはほとんど重い翻訳作業のすべてをした!)
(Taguchi-san did almost all of the the heavy translation work!)

chol:
This is interesting. I wondered if the FreeBSD documentation license was appropriate for the Docu-Wiki.
Do I get you right, in that, the 2-clause BSD license could be applicable to documentation in general, or , like in your case, be applicable only to documentation in the source code?

dotike:
Hi chol,

Sorry if I was confusing-

My intention is to clarify that the actual translation work is proceeding covered by the same 2-clause BSD license as OPNsense itself.  I am not referring to documentation in Japanese, but OPNsense itself.

Now that the work is underway, (and the English canonical source is settled), this is the translation work I'm referring to:
https://github.com/dotike/opnsense.core.ja_JP.UTF8/blob/master/src/share/locale/ja_JP/LC_MESSAGES/OPNsense.po

--
However, this forum appears to be *BSD licensed content- (footer below), I'm not sure about the doc wiki but I'm assuming it's roughly licensed for use in the same spirit as the code.

Best,
.ike

chol:
Yes, exactly as you say. It was me that was confused. I learned, recently, about the FreeBSD 2-clause docu license - and set it asthe base for the wiki-documntation now.
The Free BSD docu license is just a little more specific on what docu source and derived works would be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version