Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Zenarmor-TM

#1
Thanks for the update abenaou, and I'm glad that's working better for you.

I read through this thread and I understand where the frustration is coming from. Let me do a bit more internal research to see what's being discussed.

The home-labbers and enthusiasts are important to Zenarmor (as Murat pointed out earlier), so let me see what is being worked on.

Thank you for all of your input!
#2
Hello OPNsense community!

I hope it's OK to share a post about our upcoming webinar focused on our new 2.7 release!

There's a lot of new improvements and updates, but most importantly, we'd love to hear from you as we keep developing and improving Zenarmor and Zenconsole.

Please register here for the webinar on October 7, 8am US PST / 5pm CEST