Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Bikram

#1
Thank you for the fix I am able to view the auth key option now.


#2
After upgrading to version 26.7.3.x I am not able to get the tailscale plugin auth key option after clicking advance mode.

#3
Even I'm facing this issue Source and Destination fields randomly change to "Nothing selected" but rules are working fine, I have done a fresh install and created rules manually no import still issue is there.
#4
26.1, 26,4 Series / Re: Initialization of RRD files fails
February 02, 2026, 01:09:35 PM
Quote from: Patate on January 31, 2026, 05:37:45 PMHello
You can try that in ssh

# opnsense-patch 6933841

and reboot

Worked for me

Thanks for the patch even I was facing the same issue got resolved after installing the patch.