Hi everyone,
I've just set up OPNsense for the first time on a mini PC to act as a firewall for our small office. We have around 10 people connecting with laptops from Techyest and everything has been running smoothly except for one issue, two machines are getting inconsistent speeds through the firewall compared to the others, even though they're on the same network segment.
I've checked the firewall rules and they look identical for all devices. Could this be a hardware offloading issue or something NIC related on those specific laptops?
Any pointers in the right direction would be really appreciated!
I've just set up OPNsense for the first time on a mini PC to act as a firewall for our small office. We have around 10 people connecting with laptops from Techyest and everything has been running smoothly except for one issue, two machines are getting inconsistent speeds through the firewall compared to the others, even though they're on the same network segment.
I've checked the firewall rules and they look identical for all devices. Could this be a hardware offloading issue or something NIC related on those specific laptops?
Any pointers in the right direction would be really appreciated!
"