Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - enzo

#1
Hardware and Performance / Re: which coreboot payload
August 24, 2026, 10:03:58 AM
Quote from: superblob on August 23, 2026, 08:55:55 AMCan I ask which Qotom Box you succesfully installed Coreboot? I have Q730G5 which still works great but hasn't seen a bios update for long time...

I'm using the Q20300S9 Denverton
#2
Quote from: pfry on May 01, 2026, 11:32:15 PM
Quote from: VRBitman on May 01, 2026, 05:13:27 PM[...]
I live alone and I generally use only one device to surf the Internet.

At 25Gb/s? That's some surfing.

For sure he lives in Switzerland, with init7 it's the same price for 1, 10 or 25Gb/s
#3
Hardware and Performance / Re: which coreboot payload
January 08, 2026, 11:50:07 AM
go with mrchromebox fork, i'm using it on my Qotom Box

#4
25.1, 25.4 Legacy Series / Re: IPTV TriNed.
June 25, 2025, 10:49:25 PM
i've followd this howto, adapted the ips for my isp and it worked
https://forum.opnsense.org/index.php?topic=17865
#5
i had more or less the same issue, fixed by ssh and

opnsense-update -ur 25.1 -A 25.1
took about 10min for me and it rebooted twice