Just want to let you know, you are not the only one running into issues upgrading from 26.1.11 to 26.7.3.
I tried on friday, first update to 26.7 went fine, second reboot to 26.7.3 not so good. Was only able to reach OPNsense via Proxmox console, OPNsense wasnt even pingable, maybe something messed up with the interfaces I dont know.
Unfortunately, I haven't had much time lately, so I just rolled back my snapshot and keep it running.
I dont know if I missed something in the changelog, some sort of uprade path or of there is just an issue with virtualized OPNsense..
Im already using KEA DHCP and the new firewall ruleset.
I tried on friday, first update to 26.7 went fine, second reboot to 26.7.3 not so good. Was only able to reach OPNsense via Proxmox console, OPNsense wasnt even pingable, maybe something messed up with the interfaces I dont know.
Unfortunately, I haven't had much time lately, so I just rolled back my snapshot and keep it running.
I dont know if I missed something in the changelog, some sort of uprade path or of there is just an issue with virtualized OPNsense..
Im already using KEA DHCP and the new firewall ruleset.
"
