Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - sber

#1
After upgrading to 26.7.3_8 the WAN interface was up but there was no route to the internet, and the radix issues were back in the log. In System -> Gateways -> Group there is a WAN Backup with only a Tier 1 gateway defined. As a test, I added the same gateway as Tier 2 and connectivity to the internet was restored. I've used a backup WAN long ago when switching providers, and removed the interface after migration, but it seems I didn't clean up the gateway group at the time. No radix issues in the log anymore. I will remove the group since I'm not using it anymore.
#2
Quote from: newsense on August 30, 2026, 09:01:01 AMThere weren't any igc updates for 26.7.3 afaik...

Are you sure there weren't any radix issues when booting the previous kernel ?

I'm back at 26.7.2_2; same situation as before upgrading and see no radix issues in the logs. I will make a snapshot and upgrade again today and hopefully i'm able to get some more information to share.

#3
After upgrading to 26.7.3 WAN connection failed on my DEC750, installed hotfixes to 26.7.3_8 but this didn't solve the problem. Serial console shows:

[fib_algo] inet.0 setup_fd_instance: radix4_lockless algo instance setup failed, failures=64
[fib_algo] inet.0 (radix4_lockless#30) rebuild_fd_flm: table rebuild failed
[fib_algo] inet.0 (radix4_lockless#30) rebuild_fd: sync rebuild failed.

Reinstalled 26.7 and imported configuration, system is up and running for now.
#4
You probably didn't set a correct login shell for the user at the user settings.