English Forums > Zenarmor (Sensei)

Subscription revoked after last update? (Maybe PSA)

(1/2) > >>

FullyBorked:
Not sure if this happened to anyone else.  After the last update my subscription was revoked, I was able to reactivate it.  However it reset all the non-premium features back to defaults so any policies using premium features need to be looked through. 

Just a heads up to anyone who installs the latest update, there were no notifications to this until I happened to see the information the banner of the UI on the OPNsense side, if you only use the cloud port this wasn't clear. 

Auriok:
I had to reapply my license as well, but it did not affect my policies.

FullyBorked:

--- Quote from: Auriok on May 05, 2023, 05:41:52 pm ---I had to reapply my license as well, but it did not affect my policies.

--- End quote ---

That's good yours didn't get reset.  It reset "Advanced Security" and "Web Controls" for me.

beki:
Hello,

Below is an important notice about an issue with our license manager associated with the recent 1.13 release.

There was an issue with Zenarmor’s license checking process in release 1.13, which caused a small number of licenses to be erroneously downgraded to the Free Edition.

You may be one of a small group of customers affected by the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience for the service disruption you might have experienced.

Please check to see if you have been downgraded to the Free Edition. If so, to correct this issue, simply re-activate your subscription with your activation key. All your policies and policy configuration are intact and will be restored once you reactivate your subscription.

Please use the following instructions:

* You can enter your key using the “Upgrade to a Subscription” link in the upper right corner of Zenarmor GUI.
* Or check your subscription status via Zenconsole by visiting the Settings - Subscriptions menu.
If you have experienced this problem and can’t locate your license key, or are unable to resolve this issue, please contact support@sunnyvalley.io. One of our colleagues will be happy to assist you get this taken care of quickly.

Once resolved, you can look forward to having all the benefits provided in this new release.

We have taken measures to prevent similar incidents in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Team Zenarmor

FullyBorked:

--- Quote from: beki on May 05, 2023, 06:21:10 pm ---All your policies and policy configuration are intact and will be restored once you reactivate your subscription.

Team Zenarmor

--- End quote ---

I disagree unless I didn't something incorrectly when I reactivated. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version