English Forums > Zenarmor (Sensei)

Many reports of Phishing Access blocks

(1/1)

bob9744:
Hi!

Upgraded to the latest engine (1.13), and I've noticed that Zenarmor's blocking what it calls 'Phishing access'. I'm the user being blocked (has not adversely impacted me from what I can tell, as nothing noticeable has changed), and at least some of it's tied to reddit usage.

Not knowing how it determines what and when to block, how can I tell what it's keying off of to know if they're real or just false positives?

One more thing: the one site I recognize as a tracking site (ojrq.net) - are those considered phishing sites?

Thanks!

Rootfix:
Hello,

In order to help identify the root cause of your issue with the "phishing access" tag blocking your access to certain websites, could you please share with us a list or screenshot of the web sites that have been blocked by Zenarmor?
This information will help us better understand the problem you are experiencing.

https://www.zenarmor.com/docs/support/reporting-bug

Thank you,

bob9744:
So I've attached an example where an aspect of reddit's being blocked (I think it's a facet of chat) and where a tracking website and some cloudfront site have been blocked.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version