Archive > 22.7 Legacy Series

strange message on logout

(1/1)

bongo:
i had to reinstall opnsense today because of a broken update. so now i'm on the latest version again.

as far as i remember, so far, when logging out from opnsense's web gui, the login screen has been shown.

but now, on logout, the browser shows:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "phpseclib3\Crypt\Common\AsymmetricKey" not found in /usr/local/share/phpseclib/Crypt/RSA.php:73 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/etc/inc/certs.inc(34): require_once() #1 /usr/local/etc/inc/config.inc(41): require_once('/usr/local/etc/...') #2 /usr/local/www/guiconfig.inc(39): require_once('/usr/local/etc/...') #3 /usr/local/www/index.php(31): require_once('/usr/local/www/...') #4 {main} thrown in /usr/local/share/phpseclib/Crypt/RSA.php on line 73

this looks similar to the message i got in the console on boot, when booting has crashed after the broken update.

so i wonder why i get this message in the browser on logging off from opnsense.

- is this usual behavior with the latest opnsense version?
- is this a severe issue?
- will this be fixed with the next update?
- do i need to do anything else but waiting for the next update?

-

Fright:
- is this usual behavior with the latest opnsense version?
no
- is this a severe issue?
imho YES
- will this be fixed with the next update?
it's still unclear what should be fixed (if any) imho
- do i need to do anything else but waiting for the next update?
can you share Health Audit results please?

bongo:
in the mean time, the problem disappeared and logout is as it used to be before...
but without doing any changes or updating something.

franco:
If the browser shows this it might be best to try and clear the cache or use a different browser to test. E.g. Safari has been known to persistently cache error messages for no apparent reason.

Cheers,
Franco

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version