English Forums > Zenarmor (Sensei)

Reports - Block, session detail shows Loaded records: 0 / 0

(1/1)

Lukas L.:
I was pushed by Zenarmor gui to upgrade to 1.11. After successful upgrade when I select anything from pie chart graph in the Blocks tab and select Session details it shows no sessions.
In fact I've already posted same question to sunnyval bug report:

Connections,Threats,partly Web - select Pie chart piece - session detail - show list of sessions
Blocks - select Pie chart piece - session detail - shows empty list of sessions (Loaded records: 0 / 0)
DNS - select bar graph - no sessions in the list either
TLS - shows (green) allowed and (red) blocked sessions

I've done configuration-reset reporting and erase reporting data and deleted that log file and everything in the /usr/local/sensei/log/archive as well (I was personally stunned by the full hdd). After opnsense restart I've got enough free space to run elasticsearch and zenarmor again - but it does not show the above mentioned sessions

What I've done so far:
-several times tryed to restart reporting
-reseted reports and let it delete all the data
-removed elasticsearch pkg and let it reinstall

I can see Alerts - Blocked Conversations Heatmap and Alerts - Blocked Local Hosts and Reasons noprob but I can see no session details

I'm still using OPNsense 21.7.8-amd64 (performance issues with 22.x discused elsewhere here)

Lukas L.:
hmm as the last ( ??? ) resort I've fired os-sensei package reinstall and now it show session details. Not sure what went wrong

TritonB7:
Ran into the same issue on my end, except I'm on OPNsense 22.1.4_1. Reinstalling resolved the issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version