Archive > 16.7 Legacy Series

16.7 development milestones

<< < (2/3) > >>

none:
franco,

good news. Really. The traffic accounting comes as well? My issue is just to tell how much bytes I got from and to the internet. ISP here may charge and is really good to have the info.

My main issue was this and the dns that I think is fixed. I am running OPNsense 16.1.8-i386 for almost 10 days and is fine here. Can't wait to test this 16.1.14 :)

thanks for the usual polite and quick responses (from all on this forum),

none

franco:
Hey none,

Yes, I think this is what you're looking for:

https://docs.opnsense.org/manual/how-tos/insight.html

There is talk elsewhere in the forum now to have these number used for periodic reporting, so you can see the past periods month by month or week by week. I think the database is capable of that, but GUI parts for this extension have no ETA at this point.

You can, however, export or browse the data and extract the info from there if necessary. If there are any issues or hiccups a report would be nice to have the current parts tweaked rather than waiting for the next major iteration.

Cheers,
Franco

qishang013:
I am now using FreeBSD 10.3 in tools make time error

# cd /usr/core
# git checkout stable/16.1 && git pull
# cd /usr/src
# git checkout stable/16.1 && git pull
Then back to:

# cd /usr/tools
# make clean-base,kernel,packages
# make prefetch-base,kernel VERSION=16.1.16
# make ports   //  error  code1
# make plugins //  error  code1
# make core //  error  code1
# make cdrom //  error  code1 

franco:
Can you crop that screen a little less, can't see the last command that failed ;)

Maybe your disk is full, I really don't know...

shade73:
Is there a way to upgrade a exsisting 16.1 install to a 16.7-rc? So I can help testing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version