Archive > 16.7 Legacy Series

16.7 development milestones

<< < (3/3)

phoenix:

--- Quote from: shade73 on July 06, 2016, 01:16:25 am ---Is there a way to upgrade a exsisting 16.1 install to a 16.7-rc? So I can help testing.

--- End quote ---
You can start the installer from the iso and choose to import a current config backup, that worked a treat for me.

franco:
Instructions are here... https://forum.opnsense.org/index.php?topic=917.msg10577#msg10577

calakan:
Hello Franco,
First of all thank you for your awesome work on opnsense. I would like to ask you some question regarding new opnsense 16.7 RC. Last week, i installed opnsense 16.7 via usb drive and still found haproxy in plugin/packages and today, when i installed the same version via cdroom i m not found haproxy on plugin/packages. I wonder what happen to haproxy plugin/packages, is it going disappear from haproxy or.. ?

franco:
Hi calakan,

The mirrors are currently in maintenance mode. That means the mirror location "16.7" is not reachable. This was done because 16.1.20 and 16.7-RC both point to the same location, which would have made it possible for 16.1.20 users to upgrade to 16.7-RC, because 16.7 wasn't out yet.

We will handle this differently for 17.1 and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The mirrors (and therefore plugins) will be back on Thursday. 16.7-RC will be able to upgrade to 16.7 too by then. :)

Cheers,
Franco

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version