English Forums > Zenarmor (Sensei)

Zenarmor 1.10 MAC address for policy apply

(1/3) > >>

opnip:
Hi @mb,

thx for the possibility to match a policy by a client MAC address now.
But in my case it is not working. Defined a new policy with MAC addresses. But always the default policy would be assigned to the devices where the custom policy with the configured MAC address should match.

Update: It works now. I also had enabled the WireGuard interface before and one IP address configured. I removed  that IP address and the WireGuard interface. Now with only LAN and configured MAC addresses it works.

athurdent:
Ah, I‘m not alone then. Already filed a ticket a few hours ago. Same problem here.

athurdent:
Thanks for the update, I also have 2 interfaces. I‘ll try removing one later, it’s a normal one though, no special kind.

opnip:
Its not the second interface (checked again). If I enable the WireGuard interface again, policy still matches.

It was the additional configured IP address for matching. Policy is matching only if I configure MAC addresses only.

athurdent:
Odd, first thing I did before putting in the MAC address was deleting the IP of the device. I have a bunch of other IPs in that policy though. Do you have any additional IPs, or did you delete all IPs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version