English Forums > Intrusion Detection and Prevention

Turning off rules to allow Google Voice

(1/1)

dwasifar:
Recently Google Voice calls from the web interface started failing in the sense that the call would seemingly drop before it was connected, or just after connection.  Experimentally I turned off intrusion detection, and that solved it, so I turned on detection again and watched the alerts, identifying a couple of specific rules that were being tripped.  Turning them off solved the problem.

However, I foolishly did not note which rules they were, and now I would like to know.  Is there any way to identify what rules have been manually turned off most recently?

opnusr25:
I came across this post because I was having a similar problem with GV at home.  My calls would connect but neither side was getting any audio.  I checked my Intrusion Detection alerts and found this rule being triggered on my devices using GV:

2033078 - ET INFO Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN Binding Request On Non-Standard High Port)

After disabling that rule GV seemed to start working normally again.

michaelcantwell1:
https://domyessay.onl/
--- Quote ---My calls would connect but neither side was getting any audio.
--- End quote ---
I've been trying to figure it out on my own, but a lack of experience with opnsense and fairly sparse documentation makes it difficult.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version