English Forums > Zenarmor (Sensei)

Trusting Zenarmor (fka Sensei) / Sunny Valley Networks

<< < (2/8) > >>

firewall:

--- Quote from: Antaris on June 02, 2021, 09:11:09 pm ---I use Sensei from the beginning (September 2018) and can't say a single bad word for anyone from the Sunnyvalley team. Worked mostly with Murat and Matt. If I don't trust them, who to trust then? Cisco? Fortinet? Sophos? Zyxel?
This is the best NGFW solution for me. Worldwide. Period.

--- End quote ---

this isn't about individuals but i'm glad you've enjoyed your experience using their products.  we clearly have different needs.

@mb any updates?

mb:
@Antaris, @almodovaris, @allebone, many thanks for your trust. This will only increase our commitment and responsibility.

@firewall, we understand your concern and totally respect the need for a double-check. If someone signs up for this, we'll be happy to spare time and help.

almodovaris:
I'm not overly concerned with privacy, I just need something that works. My websurf data are boring rather than sensitive.

almodovaris:
I mean: just by analyzing publicly available data you would have a better knowledge of what I do on the internet and what my views are than by merely analyzing my Sensei logs.

almodovaris:
I use Linux, I use FreeBSD, I use Android, I use Windows, but I'm not scared that Microsoft or Google might know what I type.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version