English Forums > Documentation and Translation

AdGuard Home setup guide

<< < (61/62) > >>

Inxsible:
I have a question regarding the Blocked services.

I see that there is an option to pause the blocking. Can someone confirm if there's a way to pause blocking only for certain services instead of pausing the block for all services?

For eg. I just want to unblock YouTube from 6PM to 7AM on Weekdays and all day on Sat, Sun. I don't want to pause the blocking of any other services. Can this be achieved with the current Pause Blocking feature?

9axqe:
I don't know the answer to your question, I would recommend asking this on the AdGuard Home own forums, as this is unrelated to opnsense:
https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdGuardHome/discussions

RamSense:
I think you can achieve this by per client setting: Adguard home - setting - client settings - Persistent clients, Add client. In there you can specify the "Pause service blocking" for that client, day and time.

Inxsible:
I didn't want to do it per client. I just want the service available to all clients during a specified time. However, I don't want to unblock all the other services.

Looks like that is not possible at the moment with AdGuard Home

kosta:
Does someone have the issues with the OPNsense update-mechanism since installing the mimugmail repository for ADGuard? I still didn't remove it to test it whether that really is the issue, but since I've installed it, updates take couple of minutes to load and plugins need like 3-5minutes to show up. And God forbid you change the menu and go back, the process begins again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version