Archive > 15.7 Legacy Series

Missing RRD Graphs

<< < (2/7) > >>

franco:
Hmm, that looks like a picture to me. But on a more serious note, what browser are you using? This doesn't look 100% correct...

rost:
Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Lunux 64bit
How can I return rrd?

System Health to me is absolutely useless!
There are all indicators of traffic does not meet the reality.
Why is there megabytes, not megabits?
The rest of the graphics at all empty and I do not understand why they are needed.

Please return rrd
p.s. I was hoping to get statistics on the load channel for the month and the year. But no luck, you erased rrd!

phoenix:
As mentioned several times, the rrd graphs are not coming back and my opinion would be to use some other server on your system for a more complete monitoring system - is there any reason you don't want to do that?

rost:
I think is not appropriate to set a separate monitoring system in order to have statistics on the utilization of channels.
To put another OS in a small network? What for?
Where I have a large network, I use zabbix, but I have a small company with a small server, which is nothing other than to monitor "whether enough Internet channel and how the data are on the VPN"

Is RRD demanded a lot of resources?

phoenix:

--- Quote from: rost on December 22, 2015, 01:01:25 pm ---I think is not appropriate to set a separate monitoring system in order to have statistics on the utilization of channels.
--- End quote ---
Why not, don't you monitor all the machines in your network?

--- Quote from: rost on December 22, 2015, 01:01:25 pm ---To put another OS in a small network? What for?
--- End quote ---
As I've just mentioned, to monitor your complete network and you could always add monitoring software to an already existing server.

--- Quote from: rost on December 22, 2015, 01:01:25 pm ---Where I have a large network, I use zabbix, but I have a small company with a small server, which is nothing other than to monitor "whether enough Internet channel and how the data are on the VPN"

Is RRD demanded a lot of resources?
--- End quote ---
Well, we could debate this point for ever but the position is quite clear and the rrd graphs are gone. Whatever you decide to do, it's your choice in the end. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version