English Forums > Web Proxy Filtering and Caching

Bypass Proxy with Alias List - Help

(1/1)

Pfirepfox:
Hi All,

I have spent the last month configuring OPNSense and have so far been quite successful and have been really happy with the feature set. I have configured the Transparent Proxy and have setup the NAT and Firewall rules without issue as well. Everything is going super well apart from some websites that just appear to break for no reason that i can find.

I have setup an alias list of the domains that exhibit this behavior and now need to find a way to bypass the proxy. I have searched the forum and found some posts about the "No RDR" feature under NAT > Port Forwarding and have setup a NAT rule using "No RDR" for the alias list in question for HTTP/S and FTP. So far i have not gotten this to work and have been unsuccessful with routing certain domains to bypass the proxy and then follow my normal Firewall Rule set.

Can someone please let me know of a solution to correctly bypass the proxy for an alias list?

Pfirepfox:
Finally found how to do it. good how to here: https://forum.opnsense.org/index.php?topic=14287.msg65863

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version