Archive > 19.7 Legacy Series

Wireguard plugin missing

(1/2) > >>

paulh:
I am running 19.7.2 and do not have the Wireguard plugin showing up on the list of installable plugins

I have looked on a couple of other Opnsense boxes I have running, and it shows up on all of them but I can't see why it doesn't on this one.

I have tried a reset to defaults to see if this will sort out the issue with no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated! (or am I going to have to re-install Opnsense on the mSSD drive from the latest build?)

mimugmail:
Via console:

pkg install os-wireguard

paulh:
Thanks for the reply. I gave that a try and no luck..

I think I may have installed the dev version a while back, before 19.7 came out so that might be somewhere in the files still.

I've just tried restoring the config onto a different Opnsense box and Wireguard is showing up fine so I guess it's a corrupt install which I will need to wipe.

m33p:
Try, I was trying to setup wireguard via the plugin a month back and it didn't work. I installed it and configured it through the shell. Once you configure it you will need to also setup your firewall rules to pass traffic.

pkg install wireguard

franco:
When reporting issues it's best to state your full version info as shown in the dashboard.

I'm assuming you have i386 installed which doesn't offer wireguard as it is Go-based and we don't have Go on 32 bit to keep it light.

Cheers,
Franco

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version