Archive > 19.7 Legacy Series

After Update to 19.7.2 Service "flowd_aggregate Insight Aggregator" is stopped

(1/9) > >>

thowe:
Hello

Today i updated from 19.7.1 to 19.7.2 on my APU2c4. Update itself run without problems.

But after the update the Service "flowd_aggregate" was stopped and could not be started again.

In the menu "Reporting: NetFlow" I could not reapply the current settings there, as an error stated that the WAN interface was missing in Listening Interfaces (it really was missing).

After manually re-adding the WAN interface there, I could apply the settings. In the dashboard the Service "flowd_aggregate" was shown green/running. But after a refresh of the dashboard, the service is showed as stopped again.

In the general log I found:

--- Quote ---/flowd_aggregate.py: flowd aggregate died with message Traceback (most recent call last): File /usr/local/opnsense/scripts/netflow/flowd_aggregate.py", line 160, in run aggregate_flowd(self.config, do_vacuum) File "/usr/local/opnsense/scripts/netflow/flowd_aggregate.py", line 80, in aggregate_flowd stream_agg_object.add(copy.copy(flow_record)) File "/usr/local/opnsense/scripts/netflow/lib/aggregates/source.py", line 117, in add super(FlowSourceAddrDetails, self).add(flow) File "/usr/local/opnsense/scripts/netflow/lib/aggregates/__init__.py", line 185, in add self._update_cur.execute(self._update_stmt, flow) sqlite3.DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed
--- End quote ---

What caused this issue?
What is the best thing to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Tom

ruffy91:
Try the buttons "Repair Netflow Data" or it this doesn't work "Reset Netflow Data" in Reporting: Settings

thowe:
In "Reporting: Settings" the point "Repair Netflow Data" did the trick. Now ok.

I was not aware of the possibility. Thanks! :-)

spetrillo:
This is still an issue for me. I have reset and also repaired but the Aggregator service does not stay active. Anyone else seeing this in 19.7.2?

unipacket:
@spetrillo 

Possibly.  For the past couple days, I've been having issues with Insight not working with VLANs (https://forum.opnsense.org/index.php?topic=13707.0).  I saw your post today and when I logged into OPNsense, also found the flowd_aggregate service stopped.  I had upgraded to 19.7.2. yesterday and tried the Repair Netflow Data option yesterday.  After reading thowe's comment, I tried it again today since the service was stopped and, at least for the past hour, the service has been running and, to my surprise, reports seem to be working agin.  Going to keep an eye on it though to be sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version