OPNsense Forum

English Forums => General Discussion => Topic started by: irrenarzt on October 11, 2026, 06:52:37 PM

Title: Firewall Map Plugin
Post by: irrenarzt on October 11, 2026, 06:52:37 PM
Doom scrolling on Reddit, I ran across this thread for an Opnsense Firewall Map plugin. This *appears* to be well executed, and something I've wanted for a long time - I just didn't know whether or not it was feasible. Now that I see it is I'd like to give it a shot, however I'm highly skeptical of installing 3rd party code that isn't vetted by people I actually trust.

Curious about thoughts on this, and the potential for this becoming a recognized community plugin.

As seen on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/opnsense/comments/1ww70qe/came_over_from_pfsense_love_opnsense_so_i_built/
Title: Re: Firewall Map Plugin
Post by: irrenarzt on October 11, 2026, 07:26:04 PM
I guess I should have looked in the other forums. This was already talked about:

https://forum.opnsense.org/index.php?topic=53081.0