OPNsense Forum

English Forums => Q-Feeds (Threat intelligence) => Topic started by: Taunt9930 on October 04, 2026, 08:07:33 PM

Title: License Renewal
Post by: Taunt9930 on October 04, 2026, 08:07:33 PM
Just checking - what is the best way to renew my Plus license?

I've got the email warning me it expires soon, the link inside takes me to TIP account settings. Eventually, I worked out I need to go top right from there to click on my username and select licenses (it would be helpful if the email link went straight there..).

It's not clear to me how I renew/extend - the only option appears to be 'Buy Licence' which takes me to the original packages page. Do I buy a new one here and it gets added to my existing subscription, or will I end up with a parallel license?

I'm keen to extend with the minimum of fuss. Thanks. 
Title: Re: License Renewal
Post by: Q-Feeds on October 05, 2026, 03:55:55 PM
That's great feedback and we will start working on improving it right away, thank you very much! In order to answer your question; in most cases auto-renew is enabled, you can manage that part on our website: https://qfeeds.com/account/ . If auto-renew is not enabled and the license expires then you need to purchase a new license and link it to the API key.

I understand the confusion and as mentioned promise to improve it.
Title: Re: License Renewal
Post by: Taunt9930 on October 05, 2026, 05:03:24 PM
Ahh, excellent thanks - it seems I have auto-renew already on, so no action required.
Title: Re: License Renewal
Post by: Q-Feeds on October 05, 2026, 08:16:54 PM
Correct! We've committed some changes to improve the communication around renewals. Next time it should be more clear ;) Thank you for your feedback and your trust in Q-Feeds.
Title: Re: License Renewal
Post by: Patrick M. Hausen on October 05, 2026, 09:30:19 PM
I updated my credit card info just to be sure. It would be great if one could check the currently active payment method in the customer profile.
Title: Re: License Renewal
Post by: Q-Feeds on October 05, 2026, 11:40:28 PM
Hi Patrick! Thank you for your feedback as well. It only wasn't visible for customers who have purchased the license via our 'old' website. We've switched to the new website in July. As an early adopter you weren't able to see it. We've now backfilled the database so it should be visible for you as well.
Title: Re: License Renewal
Post by: Patrick M. Hausen on October 05, 2026, 11:42:09 PM
Looks good! Thanks.