OPNsense Forum

English Forums => Development and Code Review => Topic started by: none on October 03, 2026, 10:37:09 PM

Title: 26.7.5 git tag for src repo
Post by: none on October 03, 2026, 10:37:09 PM
Hello,

I build arm images and the 26.7.5 build failed for src. I got to find out the reason was this:

ofw_bus_destroy_iinfo()

that was introduced in this commit:

https://github.com/opnsense/src/commit/ed5b1f4fb4d2f4c8c13004f7fc7560fb8e6b7864

So now there is no 26.7.5 tag and the build fails complaining about this function. I saw that src tagged 26.7.4 doesn't have this call, so I am trying to build 26.7.5 using src tagged 26.7.4. Will be a 26.7.5 tag or should I expect just 26.7.6?

Thanks

none

Title: Re: 26.7.5 git tag for src repo
Post by: none on October 04, 2026, 12:15:19 AM
the error:

Quote/usr/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_host_generic_fdt.c:122:2: error: call to undeclared function 'ofw_bus_destroy_iinfo'; ISO C99 and later do not support implicit function declarations [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
  122 |         ofw_bus_destroy_iinfo(&sc->pci_iinfo);
      |         ^
/usr/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_host_generic_fdt.c:122:2: note: did you mean 'ofw_bus_setup_iinfo'?
/usr/src/sys/dev/ofw/ofw_bus_subr.h:88:6: note: 'ofw_bus_setup_iinfo' declared here
   88 | void    ofw_bus_setup_iinfo(phandle_t, struct ofw_bus_iinfo *, int);
      |         ^
1 error generated.
--- pci_host_generic_fdt.o ---
*** [pci_host_generic_fdt.o] Error code 1

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /usr/obj/usr/src/arm64.aarch64/sys/SMP-ARM