OPNsense Forum

English Forums => Zenarmor (Sensei) => Topic started by: Rockyuk on October 02, 2026, 10:44:46 PM

Title: Web Server and Zenarmor
Post by: Rockyuk on October 02, 2026, 10:44:46 PM
Hello Everyone,
I have a web server on my home network which runs perfectly. One of my domains expired awhile ago and I re-registered it recently. I also whitelisted/excluded it from within the policy. However it is still being blocked and seen as a deadsite. It is pointing to my server and I can access but it is showing a different IP when I try to install an SSL Certificate.

That's when I noticed it was still being blocked via Zenarmor. My other websites work fine it's just this new one. Any ideas on how I can resolve this please?

Thanks
Title: Re: Web Server and Zenarmor
Post by: Seimus on October 03, 2026, 12:38:47 AM
Did you try to restart ZA engine after whitelisting it?

Regards,
S.