OPNsense Forum

English Forums => 26.7 Series => Topic started by: ricksense on September 30, 2026, 05:27:00 PM

Title: OPNsense 26.7 blocks LAN traffic
Post by: ricksense on September 30, 2026, 05:27:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I upgraded to OPNsense 26.7, but the default LAN pass rule no longer seems to work—I can't even access the web GUI from the LAN subnet. I have to disable the firewall (pfctl -d) via the console just to reach it. Since this is just a lab setup, I reset the firewall entirely and recreated the rule from scratch, but the issue persists. I'm not sure what I'm missing—could you help me troubleshoot this?
Thanks

(https://i.postimg.cc/y3DnVMbX/firewall-rule.png) (https://postimg.cc/y3DnVMbX)

(https://i.postimg.cc/JHsK1f2N/log.png) (https://postimg.cc/JHsK1f2N)

Title: Re: OPNsense 26.7 blocks LAN traffic
Post by: nero355 on September 30, 2026, 06:24:33 PM
What happens when you Enable all the Anti-Lock Out Rules for webGUI and SSH access ?

Or are they already Enabled ?!
Title: Re: OPNsense 26.7 blocks LAN traffic
Post by: ricksense on September 30, 2026, 07:34:35 PM
Quote from: nero355 on Today at 06:24:33 PMWhat happens when you Enable all the Anti-Lock Out Rules for webGUI and SSH access ?

Or are they already Enabled ?!

Yes, already enabled. Anyway, I fixed the problem(s) eventually, but I had to struggle a lot.
Very strange behavior compared to the old version.
Thanks
Title: Re: OPNsense 26.7 blocks LAN traffic
Post by: Patrick M. Hausen on September 30, 2026, 09:42:02 PM
What exactly was your fix, please?