Go With The Flow (GWTF) is a plugin I'm actively working on, so there are frequent updates.
It's freely available, so have at it.
https://github.com/tobydoig/gowiththeflow-pkg-repo
I started it because I wanted to see live traffic graphs showing host names, not IP addresses. I tried ntopng (didn't like it) and ZenArmor (required a license), the built-in graphs and Top Talkers didn't show what I wanted (and showed IPs). So my live graph and details page shows local and remote host names, it pulls local ones from dnsmasq and sniffing dns etc. DPI is going to be worked on this week.
My needs are simple, my home network is simple, I'm not interested in pushing the limits with a home lab, so I'm not trying to compete with the full enterprisey features that other plugins have. That said, I'm open to adding features that may be beyond my direct needs.
Anyway, have a play. It's free and easy to install.
toby
I know I could download the package and extract it but not having the source code browsable (since its in a private repo) is a bit meh.
Quote from: Monviech (Cedrik) on August 25, 2026, 04:22:41 PMI know I could download the package and extract it but not having the source code browsable (since its in a private repo) is a bit meh.
Once the plugin is more developed and feature rich (and stable), then I'll switch the repo to public. Until then I don't really want to invite code-related comments. For now, focus on the product and whether it offers something useful to you.
I get your point why you dont want yet make the repo public. But on the other hand, we have developers like Cedrik here communicating with the community and they can provide feedback and guideline to have it more standardized to OPN as such.
So even if your plugin has bugs, is not stable they can actually help you ;)
Regards,
S.
The source is now public, free for all to see, fork and poke holes in. Current version is 1.9.11.
https://github.com/tobydoig/opnsense-gowiththeflow
toby
No graph/ table seems to display any data.
Have you tried plugging in the network cable?
Haha, no, uh, did you go to Services->GWTF->Settings and set that up first?