OPNsense Forum

English Forums => 26.7 Series => Topic started by: Burthouse4563 on August 15, 2026, 06:53:43 PM

Title: Wireguard Gateways online but not routing traffic
Post by: Burthouse4563 on August 15, 2026, 06:53:43 PM
I took the plunge and upgraded from 26.1. The upgrade went fairly smoothly, but now my wireguard pia gateways aren't functioning at all. They show online and the gateway monitor has them online but they aren't actually routing any traffic. Anyone else run into this issue?
Title: Re: Wireguard Gateways online but not routing traffic
Post by: dseven on August 16, 2026, 10:32:06 AM
There was a gateway issue fixed in 26.7.1_1. I don't remember if the upgrade from 26.1 to 26.7 takes you straight to the latest update (now 26.7.2_2), but check that you are up to date...
Title: Re: Wireguard Gateways online but not routing traffic
Post by: DEC740airp414user on August 16, 2026, 11:58:59 AM
have you converted to the new firewall rules and  shared nat addressing?   if not I would try that

opnsense has a tool, backup your configuration, run the export.  import and then reset states and see if its fixed