Archive > 19.7 Legacy Series

When IPv6 and IPv4 coexist, the static IPv6 address setting is invalid by defaul

<< < (2/3) > >>

marjohn56:
Are they GUA addresses you are applying?

Does your ISP provide dynamic as well as static addresses:?

jack9603301:
My opnsense is not directly connected to the ISP. Its superior equipment is proxmox ve (using openvswitch) and vyos router deployed in the industrial control soft route D525. Opnsense runs in switch mode instead of routing mode. This IP is only the IP of opnsense's web management background. According to the expected execution, it should be able to take effect through IPv6 and IPv4. After restarting, both IPv4 and IPv6 can go online at the same time. However, after I manually set IPv6 and IPv4 to take effect, only IPv4 is effective after restarting. I must reapply the interface. This abnormal.

marjohn56:
Sorry cannot help you.. I really have no idea what you are trying to achieve. All I can say is that static GUAs save fine.

jack9603301:
Under normal circumstances, when I restart the system, it should look like this:

marjohn56:

Just created a VLAN interface on my test unit, added the same address as you use, saved and apply, reboot and the image shows what is there. No problem on my system, however I am running the 20.7b path.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version