Archive > 20.1 Legacy Series

NAT Reflection not working

<< < (3/3)

terraping:
Its just kind of confusing since there's an option for it (NAT Reflection_ --that doesn't work, when you set up a port forward.

dcol:
I also have a NAT reflection issue and I do have those Firewall advanced settings. But my issue is very confusing to me and if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

I have two web servers using different WAN IP's both on the same internal subnet. Both servers serve websites fine externally but only one of them allows local access. I have set the Outbound NAT for each since they use different NAT addresses. All the rules are matched for both as far as settings, ports, etc. There are no Outbound DNS overrides. I also tried Unbound DNS overrides with no success. Also tried local hosts file. It has to be something in the firewall.

I can ping the webserver locally and get the correct results with nslookup. IIS is also setup identically on both servers. I do not have Windows firewalls enabled.

I can get to both servers webpages from each other. I want to get to both from another local subnet. That is where only one works.

What have I missed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version