Archive > 20.1 Legacy Series

Package request : adguardhome

<< < (3/5) > >>

franco:
No official request, no plans...

Cheers,
Franco

RangerFX:

--- Quote from: Vincent on April 23, 2020, 09:02:08 am ---# opnsense-code tools ports
# cd /usr/ports/www/adguardhome
# make install

It's a Go port, it will need to compile Go...

Cheers,
Franco

--- End quote ---
hi

after this step I tried to run AdGuard Home when I access it through 192.168.1.1:3000 its shows a message with a 404 error and cannot proceed with the installation page. Any tips how to run this?

thanks

ebilan:

--- Quote from: RangerFX on November 24, 2020, 02:03:06 am ---
--- Quote from: Vincent on April 23, 2020, 09:02:08 am ---# opnsense-code tools ports
# cd /usr/ports/www/adguardhome
# make install

It's a Go port, it will need to compile Go...

Cheers,
Franco

--- End quote ---
hi

after this step I tried to run AdGuard Home when I access it through 192.168.1.1:3000 its shows a message with a 404 error and cannot proceed with the installation page. Any tips how to run this?

thanks

--- End quote ---

I tried these steps myself and had the same result.
To get a working install I followed this guide from the freebsd forums on how to install AdGuard Home using the binary for freebsd supplied on AdGuards own site.

You have to modify the directory you download to and the start script as we don't have a /opt directory.  I just downloaded to the home directory and then moved the AdGuardHome dir to /

I use the same method when installing AdGuard Home on my OpenWRT based router.

hushcoden:

--- Quote from: franco on September 08, 2020, 09:51:17 pm ---No official request, no plans...

--- End quote ---
Can you please point me to where I should submit the request?

Thanks.

Pocket_Sevens:
This package looks fascinating.  So, does this package replace Unbound or is it used in conjunction with Unbound? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version