Archive > 19.7 Legacy Series

Not seeing client install packages under Client Export in openVPN

(1/5) > >>

jljb66:
running:

OPNsense 19.7.4_1-amd64
FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE-p14-HBSD
OpenSSL 1.0.2s 28 May 2019

I have configured the authoritative and server certificates, user name and cert but when I try to perform the client export i do not see "link to openvpn clients" at the bottom of the page. In addition I see an option "export type" which is not in the documentation.

AM I missing something? see screenshot for info.

jljb66:
bump..

any ideas please?

BoratsBodyguard:
The same exact issue here.  Anyone know how to work around this or what I may have missed?

OPNsense 19.7.4_1-amd64
OpenSSL 1.0.2s 28 May 2019

lshantz:
I had mine working just fine, but due to a major configuration issue with the DMZ and LAN we had to restore back to an earlier version and had to redo the OpenVPN. Mine is multi-factor and I could connect fine, but could not get out to the internet or internal net. It should have worked, but I think I made the mistake of assuming something was corrupt and deleted my OpenVPN server, reinstalling OpenVPN and starting "over".

Well now I'm really hosed. I have lost the user link to export. I even created a new certificate in an attempt to redo everything. Still no go. So at this point, I don't know if an update has borked it, I have corrupted something, or the process has changed and the docs don't reflect it.

jan:
I have the exact same isue

There is no "Client Install Packages" entry under "VPN: OpenVPN: Client Export" after configuring VPN Server

OPNsense 19.7.6-amd64
  OpenSSL 1.0.2t 10 Sep 2019

This installation is some years old and has always been updated. Maybe we lost some features on this way?

Thanks
Jan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version